Last Updated on
Today I will show cardio exercises at home, I will describe general provisions for cardio work at home, and I will give some recommendations.
Cardio or cardio training (generally a separate word “cardio”) is a synonym for aerobic exercise, that is, exercises in which you actively breathe. This is easy to navigate: “aerobic” – from the word “aero”, that is air. The air means to breathe. So it turns out that aerobic workouts are activities that actively involve not only the muscular and cardiac systems, but also the respiratory system.
Why you need to do cardio
For me it was a fantastic discovery several years ago when my familiar athlete said that professional “pitching” should run a lot to maintain their internal organs in the appropriate tone. But this is not the only reason: even the subcutaneous fat removal and the development of muscular function, because “iron” enslaves. Since then, I have been studying more and more materials on the subject of “cardio”, and, naturally, I have something to share with you.
First of all, such exercises in any conditions, including at home, are necessary for proper care of the internal organs of the body. Imagine, you are sensitive so pumped up, you have “stunned” body dimensions and dimensions of the parts taken separately, a cool ratio between them, an excellent proportion. But imagine how much work has to be done to your heart, supplying blood (and with this and nutrients, and oxygen, and many others)
Your wildly hypertrophied musculature. You only deal with the development of muscle tissue, but not the heart, even though it is a muscle. With an increase in body weight, he has to pump more blood, which means he has to strain more. To avoid wear and tear of the heart, you had to start cardio training from the very beginning – they allow you to keep the muscles and heart in harmony.
In addition, the pitching, which does not pay attention to cardio exercises, it will be difficult to run at least a hundred-meter, so as not to suffocate. As you can see, besides the heart, also lungs, too small and not prepared to provide such a quantity of “meat” with oxygen, suffer.
Second, “cardio” classes are a wonderful way to lose weight, detail the already existing muscles and develop stamina. This, of course, besides all the above. Simply put, thanks to this training, you temper your body and accompanying body systems, develop the functionality of yourself.
What else do you need to know
In the first case (when typing mass), such training should take place only once or twice a week, there is simply no need anymore. In the second (when losing weight) you will need to train endurance at home five times a week, making rest days in the middle and at the end of the week. Although you can “shove two at the end of the week – on Saturday and Sunday: not all are ready to devote their weekends to training, and I understand it.
In addition, you need to train from half an hour to an hour, otherwise the effectiveness of the training will be insufficient, or the lessons will be exhausting – excessive. If you want specifics, then choose the “golden mean” – 45 minutes of cardio.
Such a temporary schedule is necessary for the following: in the first 20-25 minutes, lessons to ensure the energy of the body are carbohydrates obtained from food. But our goal with you is to lose weight, so the work after 20-25 minutes pulls out the subcutaneous fat,
which continues to provide the body with energy. You lose weight. Therefore, 45 is what is needed.
For men and women, the same (mostly) exercises are used. The only difference is that women may want to twist the hoop, but it’s hardly necessary for the guys. Well, you understood, though insignificant, but the difference.
- Shoulders. Perform a press dumbbell stand, immediately lifting dumbbells to the sides (mahi) and also without interruption lifting dumbbells to the sides in the slope. Dumbbells should be light, so we do 20-25 repetitions each. This superset perfectly stimulates the deltoid muscles. Repeat several times, rest only after the superset ends.
- Further hands. Perform 20-25 bending of hands with dumbbells (you can “hammer”, you can with the rotation of the hands), and then without rest the extension of the hands from behind the head or in the slope. Similar to the first superset.
- Chest. Perform 15-20 push-ups (you can more), but from the knees, then do the back push-ups as many times. Just like in the previous exercises, we repeat several times, resting only after completing the superset, and not a separate exercise.
- Boca. Slopes with dumbbells in the sides and pulling up the divorced knees to the chest. Dumbbells should have an average weight. Each exercise for 20-30 repetitions. When pulling the knees to the chest, keep the feet together, and the body should be located 45 degrees to the floor – lean on a small ottoman, for example.
- Press and waist. The rise of straight legs lying on the back + twisting + hyperextensions (they are also called a “boat”). 10-15 repetitions in each exercise will suffice.
Pop. Raising the leg back standing on all fours, the “gluteal bridge” (lifting the pelvis lying on the back). Try to start with 15-20 repetitions.
- Legs. Since the legs have many muscles, it is advisable to use a little more exercise than for the other zones. Make pacing on the stool (10-15 for each leg), jumping out of the place – also 10-15. Then go to the next superset – squats + lunges. Here, 15-20 for 10-15 (for each leg), respectively. And the final superset for the legs will be: lifting on the toes standing with a hill (bar, brick) and running in place with a high hip lift. 20-25 repetitions for 30 seconds of running.
In the future I advise you to try extreme exercises: push-up + jumping out; pulling the knees to the chest while standing in the supine position; jumping off with rushes to the back.
Get a pulse meter in advance. Your other main task is to keep the pulse at least 140 beats on average.
Rest between the approaches and exercises should not exceed 1 minute, in the future it should generally be reduced, because the goal is to keep the pulse at the same level throughout the training, giving little time to restore energy resources to the muscles.
As a non-standard approach to classes at home, you can use jumping rope for 5-7 minutes for a warm-up or a hitch. Running down the street can not be called full-fledged home conditions, but you can not take it to the gym. If possible, run for 15-20 minutes.